Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our Little Rockstar


This is the view I saw when I looked out my kitchen window. Jonah is such a little climber. He was able to climb on my desk before he could even take a single step. Because of all the climbing he can get himself into a bit of trouble. He likes to climb on the air conditioner, but I have never seen him do it while it is going. He thought it was so funny that I had to take a picture before pulling him off, telling him no, and taking him in the house. His fun in the backyard was definitely done for the day. I had no idea when I became a mother that I would spend so much time trying to keep the kids from getting killed or injured. It is definitely a full time job!

1 comment:

S. said...

That is seriously the funniest thing. What a brave little man!