Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The 24th of July Celebration

We woke up the day after Brynna's Birthday bright and early to go to the Spanish Fork Parade. Most of us enjoyed watching the parade with family and friends.

Thanks to Sheri for taking this picture of Don and I. We so rarely get a picture of the two of us.

Here is Brynna looking remarkably similar to the day before. When she woke up and put on the same dress I decided it was too early for a fight and let it go. When I asked her if I could fix her ponytail she said, "It's not a pony tail and you aren't touching it." Luckily I woke up with extra patience and let that go too. So here she is as beautiful as ever at the parade.

Jonah and Don, all smiles at the parade.

Here is Maleah at the parade. She is really not much of a morning girl.


After the parade some friends and I took our daughters to Primrose Retreat for a Royal Tea. They had finger sandwiches, fruit, and cupcakes, even Maleah couldn't help but smile.

Then there was face painting and more dress-up!

Here I finally got a picture of Maleah. Believe it or not Maleah will not pose very often. I don't have near as many pictures of her and Josh lately, but it is not for lack of trying.


Brynna and Miss Spanish Fork


Brynna posing with the rest of the Royalty.

I love this cute picture of Jonah's favorite friend, Sophie and Brynna. They were so cute in the matching cheetah dresses.

It was lots of fun, even though it felt like a bit of a repeat. We finished the day up with fireworks with friends. It was a fun celebration!

No comments: